The E-Commerce Manager is responsible for the growth and expansion of GE Appliance E-Commerce sales in Canada. This role includes direct account responsibility for e-com partners, marketing strategy and execution of the recently launched revitalized E-Store, and stewardship of key drivers for retail partners on-line sales.
This includes developing new opportunities to promote the E-Store to internal and external customers and partners. In addition, cultivate business relationships with new partners, loyalty groups and retail business across Canada. Through the use of data analysis and accurately reports/dashboards show measure growth and success of the platform and overall E-Commerce sales.
• Create and implement effective marketing strategies to generate awareness and educate customers and business partners regarding our e-store and special offerings.
• Direct sales and growth accountability for the e-commerce channel.
• Collaborate with various groups within the business to integrate e-commerce into existing marketing programs
• In conjunction with the marketing and purchasing departments, plan and update the website content to align with events and promotional objectives
• Develop and manage ongoing customer communications, outreach and promotional plans
• Continually measure, analyze and optimize the performance of marketing programs
• Responsible for increasing online customer acquisition through use of loyalty programs, retail business micro sites and increase partnerships
• Responsible for increasing the percentage of visitors who complete and purchase online
• Responsible for driving customer lifetime value by developing programs to encourage repeat purchases
• Utilize post purchase tactics to increase customer retention and identify opportunities for continuous improvement
• Develop and implement marketing strategies specific to existing customers utilizing segmentation, Ads, emails, and other online exclusive marketing efforts
• Ensure the overall look and feel of the website are aligned with Corporate vision and company brands including public relations, communications and commercial activities
• Responsible for overseeing the merchandising of the site including on-line product catalogue, categories, content and images
• Responsible for site search and usability and continuously operates and provides a best in class experience
• Manage & test all site changes, upgrades and liaison with corporate to ensure system enhances are successful implemented with minimal downtime of website or web content
• Assist with elevated customer concerns to ensure proper care is taken to retain their business
• 5+ years related E-Commerce/Sales experience required, ideally from a retail business
• Post-secondary schooling, Ecommerce Management or related field or equivalent experience
• Demonstrated success in the development and execution of strategic business initiatives
• E-commerce knowledge of best practices, principles, and tools with experience integrating SAP in a Retail E-Commerce solution preferred
• Solid operations, project management, solutions oriented skill set required
• Ability to interact at all levels, strong relationship building, collaboration and influencing skills
• Demonstrated success in the Canadian ecommerce market
• A thorough understanding of site performance, analysis, metrics and SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
• Working knowledge of the latest internet design technologies
• Possess strong leadership and negotiation skills which result in Win/Win situations while maintaining and growing e-store sales
• Highly motivated, driven and results oriented;
• Ability to build relationships and deal with decision-makers;
• High energy level, a strong work ethic and a positive attitude;
In addition to competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits, we offer unique opportunities to broaden your horizons.
For inspiration visit our website www.geappliances.ca
MC Commercial Inc. is committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). If applicants require accommodation for disability during the recruitment process, they are required to make their needs known in advance.
Please submit your application to email@example.com
We would like to thank all candidates but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.