Telesales Area Sales Manager - Ontario and Western Canada
Telesales Area Sales Manager – Ontario and Western Canada
- Play a key role in driving domestic sales and profitability as a Telesales Area Sales Manager for Ontario and Western Canada.
- Promote and sell GE major appliances to customers within a defined customer base.
- Provide excellent customer service to existing accounts and striving for win/win arrangements with customers is fundamental to this position and building your account base.
- Prospect new accounts through cold calling or referrals and work with the Independent Area Sales Manager sales team and the Product team to support and drive Mabe’s initiatives.
- Required to participate in all Sales initiatives and activities for independent accounts.
- University graduate in business/marketing or equivalent, is ideal.
- Minimum of 2 years of sales experience in appliance, consumer durable goods or in related industries, ideally in telesales.
- Assertive, results driven individual, who works well in a team and on your own with minimal supervision.
- Shows initiative, stamina and perseverance are the foundations of your excellent selling and solid negotiation skills.
- Possess strong computer skills (Outlook, Word, Excel), with SAP knowledge being an asset.
- The ideal candidate will be seeking opportunity to advance their career in to an outside sales role.
In addition to competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits, we offer unique opportunities to broaden your horizons.
For inspiration visit our website www.geappliances.ca
MC Commercial Inc. is committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). If applicants require accommodation for disability during the recruitment process, they are required to make their needs known in advance.
Please submit your application to email@example.com
We would like to thank all candidates but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.